Monday, June 8, 2015

Commence Organized Chaos

I am still up late tonight. I have so much on my mind, and my heart is filled with excitement. But to be honest, I don't want to go to bed because when I get up in the morning, I'll have to hit the ground running. Camp bags are not packed. Yet. And for goodness sake, I still have to go to Wal-Mart. Lord help me.

Fr. Martin gave a beautiful blessing tonight at Mass for our Grenada participants, and I am again humbled by the show of support for our mission trippers! We had a short meeting after Mass to go over last minute details. I started with about 3 things on the list and it grew as the minutes went on. Crossing T's and dotting I's. I keep thinking at some point everything will be done and we will just have to go as is. We haven't reached that point yet, but I am hopeful!

Thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment