Friday, June 12, 2015

T-Minus 8 Hours and Counting

It's been a crazy day getting ready to leave. It is less than 8 hours before leaving town, and I haven't even unpacked from the middle school camp I was at all week. Dare I say, everything I do seems to be complete chaos before it finally happens! I've been so busy this week, but camp has given me a great chance to quiet myself, to spend time in prayer, and to prepare my heart.

I took care of a bunch of last-minute details today that I didn't even know needed my attention until today! So they were more of an extra last-minute task than anything. I found myself a few times this week just feeling like crying. I am overwhelmed with the joy I feel to be at this moment in time, to be at the end of all this planning and preparation, and ready to actually go and do this.

Tomorrow will be a very long day of traveling. We fly into Miami and then have a pretty long layover before we head to Grenada. I will keep you posted, and will try to share lots of details and pictures with you.

1 comment:

  1. Jenni- C and I are so excited for this experience. Thanks to YOU for making it happen! XOXO

    ReplyDelete